Gorgeous Georgia (Landscape Photography)
Approx. package cost for NPM Price: US$ 350
Please note: The final amount of the trip will be calculated and provided by the travel agent once the NPM member submits all their travel preferences. The packages are customizable to some extent and options will be provided by the travel agent directly
29th November 2017
Package 4 Days 3 Nights
Tbilisi, the capital city of Georgia, is known for its historical monuments, museums, and art galleries. Lying on the banks of the Mtkvari river, Tbilisi is a stunning Eurasian destination to head to this Eid! Colourful alleys, a local cuisine bursting with flavours, and the sulphur baths, make Tbilisi a perfect family holiday spot!
Meet your Tour Instructor
DAY 1: Airport –Tbilisi
Arrival at Shota Rustaveli Tbilisi International Airport, clear immigration and proceed to exit gate. Meet and greet with A3 size placard. Proceed to the hotel in AC Bus with a guide.
Overnight stay at the hotel.
DAY 2: Tbilisi City Tour
Breakfast at the hotel.
Half day Tbilisi city tour The 5 hours Tbilisi tour starts at 11:00 AM from hotel reception to one of the most beautiful cities of Europe.
Tbilisi – is one of the most beautiful city of Europe that you can visit any time of the year and never be indifferent. The combination of original architecture and natural beauty gives it inimitable charm and color and every turning in Tbilisi offers you new secrets, each building has its own history: narrow streets, famous balconies, patios and ancient churches.The houses matching the relief are located on the slopesof the mountains arranged in terraces one above another closely adjoining each other.Holy Trinity cathedral is one of the largest orthodox cathedrals in the world and Metekhi church located on the elevated cliff that overlooks the Mtkvari River the first destinations and the perfect places for picturesque images.Take cable car to Narikala Fortress to enjoy breathtaking panoramic view of the city. The fortress consists of two walled sections on a steep hill between the sulphur baths and the botanical gardens of Tbilisi.Walk down to the district of Sculpture bath houses passing by theOnly mosque in Tbilisi. Stroll through the Sharden area full of narrow streets with cozy cafés, wine tasting bars, souvenir shops, and breathe in the living past. Visit Sioni Cathedral, Anchiskhati Basilica, and the clock tower of famous Rezo Gabriadze Theatre. Cross the Bridge of Peace to Rike Park and head to Open Air Museum of Eth-nography, a miniature model of Georgia.
DAY 3: Day Trip to Kazbegi
Breakfast at the hotel.
The 8 hours exciting tour starts at 10:00 AM from hotel reception to the north along the Georgian Military Highway into the high Caucasus Mountains. Our professional tour guide Will take you to Ananuri Fortress a former residence of Argveti Dukes . Complex featuring churches and towers dating back to the XVI-XVII cc. it is a wonderful place to take a break just before going to Kazbegi so you could explore the place and take some pictures from the stunning viewwhen all the elephants are taken to the river close by. Kazbegi is a great place especially for ice climbing and mountaineering but it is open for any kind of visitors for any time of the year. Kazbegi Mountain (or Mkinvartsveri) is the third highest mountain in Georgia, and issurrounded by myths and religious tradition. From Tbilisi you can reach Kazbegi in approximately 2.5 hours. It is an amazing place, with magnificent views from the church Mt Kazbeg and Stepantsminda. Sepantsminda is charming and a wonderful base camp for exploring the region further, it is full of guesthouses where locals are happy to treat you like family members Gergeti Trinity Church - rustic and beautiful with views of the mountains. We will change our vehicle to a four-wheel drive car to reach the church located on altitude of 2170 m, and enjoy breathtaking views of Mt Kazbegi. (Extra charge). Continue driving on Georgian Military Highway passing through The Dariali Gorge - an impossibly steep cleft in the mountains connecting Russia and Georgia, running for 18km from Stepantsminda to the Russian border. The cliff faces are more than 1,000m high, medieval watchtowers, waterfalls and wildlife make this place one of the most incredible roads in the world. The steep valleys either side of the gorge are great places for bird watching. Eagles, hawks and the massive griffon vultures all nest among the rocky outcrops
DAY 4: Departure
Breakfast at the hotel.
Check out from hotel. Transfers to airport as per flight schedule.
- Return economy class airfare
- 3 nights’ accommodation in Tbilisi at 4 Star Hotel
- Daily Breakfast
- Half day Tbilisi City Tour
- Day Trip to Kazbegi Mountain
- Travel Insurance
- English speaking guide throughout the tour
- Return Airport Transfers
- Drink & meals that are not specified
- Entrance fees for below places
- Early Check in & late checkout.
- Gratuities/tipping to driver or guide
- Any expenses of a personal nature.
- Packages once booked and paid will NOT be refunded. This applies to the flights, hotels, on ground transportation and local tour activities.
Terms & Conditions
- Rates are subject to availability.
- Peak season surcharges may apply on some dates.
- There will not be any refund for any unutilised service or sightseeing
- In case of unavailability in mentioned hotels, alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel.
- Check In to the hotel is always 1400/1500 hours & Check Out is always 1100/ 1200 Hours. Early Check in and late checkout is subject to availability
- Nikon, Grand Stores or Musafir will not bear any liability in case the itinerary for a particular trip is affected because of unforeseen climatic conditions/ weather changes or other similar reasons- the tour instructor will try to improvise based on the situation & limitations and the travelers are required to cooperate and comply.
Note: - Rates are subject to availability at the time of confirmation. Passport & UAE Residence Visa must be Valid up to 6 Months from the date of travel. Visa approvals are subject to embassy’s decision.
You need to login to book this Travel