NAMASTE NEPAL (Street & Portrait Photography)
Approx. package cost for NPM Price: US$ 510
Please note: The final amount of the trip will be calculated and provided by the travel agent once the NPM member submits all their travel preferences. The packages are customizable to some extent and options will be provided by the travel agent directly
25th January - 28th January
Package 3 Days 3 Nights
Package 3 Days 3 Nights
Namaste and welcome to Nepal - one of the most enchanting travel destinations in the world - a heady mixture of unique culture proudly preserved, mind boggling adventure and remarkable natural beauty.
Located between India and Tibet, Nepal offers a fantastic array of attractions for tourists. It is best known as the home of the Mt. Everest but there is much more to the country than just one mountain. Nepal is a fascinating land of ancient history, vibrant cultures and people and scenic grandeur. It is also one of the richest countries in the world in terms of bio-diversity due to its unique geographical position and latitudinal variation. Nepal has a rich and a most diverse culture because of its unique location between the world’s two largest and ancient civilizations.
Meet your Tour Instructor
He's a Nikonian at heart and most of his work are created with Nikon D5 and D4s. He's a regular speaker at Nikon and has shared his knowledge at various Nikon School platforms across middle east.
He's also been a TEDx speaker having presented his work at Bits Pilani Dubai.
His works have been published on various international forums including National Geographic and more.
Day wise itinerary
Day 1: KATHMANDU Late Night Arrival at the Tribhuvan International Airport in Kathmandu. Meet our representative at the airport who will help you transfer to your hotel.
Day 2 : KATHMANDU Relish a sumptuous breakfast and proceed to Nagarkot to capture beautiful sunrise & beautiful landscapes, Nagarkot has a status as the top spot for adoring Himalayan sights. Today you would get an opportunity to visit Bhaktapur Durbar Square which is the plaza in front of the royal palace of the old Bhaktapur Kingdom, 1400m above sea level, this square will offer you loads of shooting opportunity. Post that you would get free time to do Lunch & in the afternoon we will proceed to
capture Patan Durbar Square which is situated at the centre of the city of Lalitpur in Nepal. It is one of the three Durbar Squares in the Kathmandu Valley, all of which are UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Overnight at the Hotel
Day 3: KATHMANDU Enjoy an appetizing breakfast at the hotel & proceed to Pashupathinath Temple which is a famous, sacred Hindu temple dedicated to Pashupatinath and is located on the banks of the Bagmati River 5 kilometres north-east of Kathmandu Valley in the eastern part of Kathmandu, the capital of Nepal. Post visit of Pashupathinath Temple, we would proceed to the streets of Boudhnath. Boudhanath is a stupa in Kathmandu, Nepal. Located about 11 km from the center and northeastern outskirts of Kathmandu, the stupa's massive mandala makes it one of the largest spherical stupas in Nepal. You will also get an opportunity to visit Swayambhunath which is an ancient religious architecture atop a hill in the Kathmandu Valley, west of Kathmandu city. Overnight stay at the Hotel.
Day 4 – DEPARTURE Tuck into a delicious breakfast and check-out of your hotel. Your flight is in the evening, you have full day to capture Thamel streets of Kathmandu.
Terms & Conditions
▪ The prices mentioned above are based the lowest available airfare
▪ Surcharge will be applicable in case of non-availability of seats on the lowest airfare
▪ The itinerary and timing above are approximately and subject to change without prior notice depending on the circumstance at the time of operation
▪ Hotel’s early check in, late check out, connecting rooms and adjoining rooms are not guaranteed
▪ Cost of Nepal visa fees and Travel Insurance are not included.
▪ Above is just a quote, no booking made yet.
▪ Any meals and services unless mentioned in the itinerary are not included.
▪ Rates are not valid during black out dates, Trade fairs, Exhibitions and special events
▪ In case of unavailability in mentioned hotels, alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel.
▪ There will not be any refund for any unutilised service or sightseeing
▪ The standard check-in time is 2 pm and standard check out time is 12 noon
▪ Cost doesn't include any other services not specified above in the inclusions
Note: - Rates are subject to availability at the time of confirmation. Passport & UAE Residence Visa must be Valid up to 6 Months from the date of travel. Visa approvals are subject to embassy’s decision.
You need to login to book this Travel