FRAMING AND COMPOSITION IN BIRD PHOTOGRAPHYOctober 22, 2021 05 : 30 AM to 08 : 30 AM
PHOTOWALK - FRAMING AND COMPOSITION IN BIRD PHOTOGRAPHY
Dileep Anthikad is Nikon user since 2005, and Birdguides / BBC award winning photographer - Year 2010, publisher of two coffee-table books about biodiversity of Middle East (2011 & 2014 for Ministry of Environment - Qatar), Photo-Desk Editor of Nature Magazine, and right now based in Masai Mara leading Conservation Programmes and serving as a Photography Mentor.
What to expect from this photowalk:
- Open to beginners and amatures,
- Knowing camera settings for bird photography.
- Photographing, swans, ducks, herons and flamingos. If lucky we might get to click offspring of these birds also.
- Understanding bird behavior.
- Learn to frame and make an art out of your photos