Photowalk - Panoramic PhotographyApril 26, 2019 05 : 00 PM to 08 : 00 PM
Two day workshop on Panoramic Photography and Editing.
Learn Panoramic Photography with renowned photographer Karim Eldeghedy.
Location: We will meet under the Business Bay Bridge (Festival City Side)
Date: 26th of April
Timing: 5pm- 8pm
Shooting Techniques to be demonstrated during the Photowalk:
- How to shoot a panorama using Tilt/Shift Lens and Regular Lenses
- How to shoot multiple raw panorama using a panoramic head.
- How to adjust camera settings
- Charged Batteries and SD Card.
- ND Filters (Optional)
Day2 (Post-Processing Workshop):
Location: Nikon School - Training Facility
Date: 27th of April
Timing: 2pm- 6pm
Topics to be covered:
- Stitching a Panorama using Lightroom
- Stitching an HDR Panorama using Lightroom
- Exposure Adjustments
- Laptop with Adobe Lightroom Installed.